Mr. Kenneth Dufour was appointed as Alumni-At-Large Trustee for Embry-Riddle Aeronautical … Read the Full Curriculum Vitae...
- “Simply the Best Aircraft Appraisal Team in the Industry!” – Louis Seno, JSSI
- Watch Ken Dufour on Episode 3 of Season 4 “Pickin’ Perry-dise”
- Also Featured on Episode 8 of Season 5 “Woody the Woodpicker”
The Nationally Recognized Authority on Aerospace Values!
1) Respected Industry Leader for Valuations for Over 23 Years
Since 1991, we have been the choice for banks, leasing companies, celebrities, sports teams, musicians, museums, and even Google for current and future value assessments for different aircraft as well as expert testimony in reference to aircraft values.
2) Accredited by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
Both Ken Dufour and Leo Heidemann (Authorized Consultant) are accredited by the ASA. In August 2008, Mr. Dufour received the Jerry F. Larkins Award from the ASA recognizing his exceptional volunteer service and leadership on the part of an ASA member.
3) Longest Serving Trustee at Embry-Riddle
Ken Dufour is a Trustee of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, on the Board of Directors for Aviation & Space Technology Academy at ERAU, and a member trustee of the Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges.
We are the industry leader for current & future value assessments for aircraft as well as expert testimony in reference to aircraft values.
4) Senior Course Developer & Senior Instructor at Embry Riddle & ASA
Mr. Dufour helped develop the Technical Management Professional Valuation Specialty degree program at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University AND the aviation specific MTS courses for the American Society of Appraisers.
5) Extensive List of Client References are Available
1) Bank of America Leasing
2) Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc.
3) GE Capital
4) GE Corporate
5) Smithsonian Institution
Click Here for the Full Listing.
6) We have Appraised THOUSANDS of Aircraft
In addition to the appraisal of Air Transport, Regional and Business/Corporate Aircraft, we also specialize in operational, safety and security reviews.
Click Here for the Full Article.